Jump Start your career in Product Design by learning Creo (Pro/ENGINEER) from the Experts
CADOpt's Certified Training Program on Creo
Industry Approach Training
Background of CADOpt Technologies
CADOpt Technologies Private Limited (www.CADOpt.com), founded in 2014, is a company providing Engineering Services and Solutions, mainly in the areas of CAD (Computer Aided Design) / CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) / CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) / PDM (Product Data Management), to firms in the field of Automotive, Aerospace, Heavy Engineering, Medical Devices, Home Appliances, etc.
CADOpt constitutes a team of [Mechanical and Software] Engineering Professionals with highly specialized Technical Consulting and Training skills on PTC Creo (formerly Pro/ENGINEER) suite of [Products/Modules] Applications. The Directors of CADOpt together have more than 30 Years of experience working with PTC Inc. (www.PTC.com), the USA based multinational and the Developers of Creo (Pro/ENGINEER).
CADOpt is a Value Added Reseller, Consulting and Training Services Partner for PTC in India. The Consulting services partnership enables us to work with PTC and PTC's Customers, in carrying out Real Engineering projects using PTC Creo (http://www.ptc.com/product/creo). The Training services (ATC-Authorized Training Center) partnership enables us to offer quality Training to Customers/Students thereby enhancing their knowledge on Creo.
CADOpt Training and Project Highlights – focused on engineering (Mechanical / Automobile / Manufacturing / Aerospace) Students
- Training on the basis of ATC (Authorized Training Center- www.ptcgsindia.com) Program introduced by PTC, the creator of Creo (formerly Pro/ENGINEER)
- Training Curriculum tailored to make the students Industry Ready
- Opportunity to learn from qualified, competent, experienced and PTC Certified Instructors
- Student Projects are Live (Real Life) PTC Customer problems that CADOpt is currently delivering
- In-Depth practical knowledge acquired by students working on these Live (Real Life) projects
- Students Ready and Confident, at the end of the Program, to attend interviews thereby enhancing hiring possibilities
Why Students should sign up with CADOpt for the Creo Training and Projects?
- CADOpt constitutes well Qualified and Experienced Team, the top management having worked for PTC(www.ptc.com) for many years (18+ Years), and having good relationship with many PTC Global and India based customers in the areas of Product Design & Development
- Students will be Trained, Guided by experts and working on real life projects, thereby acquiring an overall Theoretical and Practical Experience
- Each Student will receive Student copy of study material (Student Study Kit)
- Each Student will be eligible for a Free Authentic PTC Creo Software license valid for a year
- Each Student will receive Globally recognized PTC-branded Certificate on successful completion of Program
- CADOpt can forward resumes to the right people and facilitate job interviews. Also, successful candidates have a possibility of being hired by ourselves.
CADOpt is a Value Added Reseller, Consulting and Training Services Partner for PTC in India. With years of experience behind us and working closely with so many different customers (small, medium, large, global) we fully understand what exactly our customers are looking for in a resource either for direct hiring or for contract. Hence our approach to training is more practical oriented.
Creo training for Students, Working Professionals, Job Seekers
Duration: 120 Hours/15 Days/8 Hours a day
- 18+ Years' experience with PTC Products
- Industry Ready Curriculum
- Qualified PTC Certified experts
- Live Student Projects
- Enhanced hiring possibilities
- Part (Basic) & Assembly Modeling (Basic)
- Part (Adv) & Flexible modeling
- Assembly (Adv)
- Mold Design & Manufacturing
- Mechanism Design & Simulation
- Sheet metal Modeling
- Piping & Cabling Modeling
- Creo Simulate
- Behavioral Modeling
- Course Start Date: 29th May 2017
- Reach us at:
M Sreedharan, (Regional Manager)
e: email@example.com M: +91 98843 91618, Ph: 044-2496 7177
Vinoth Babu A., (Design Engineer\Trainer)
e: firstname.lastname@example.org M: +91 94834 70306 Ph: 80 4852 2826
With Placement Option also available